NEWTON 7.0 in vivo imaging system
The unrivaled NEWTON 7.0 is ideal for bioluminescence and/or fluorescence imaging of in vivo, ex vivo and in vitro applications: monitoring the development of tumors and infections, tracking cell migration, targeting the biodistribution of drugs, molecules and nanoparticles; visualization of vasculature and microcirculation.
- Ultimate sensitivity with the widest lens aperture f/0.70
- 1” Scientific Grade CCD Camera and -90°C cooling
- Bioluminescence detection : femtogram level
- Fluorescence detection : picogram level
- 3D Optical Tomography
- Up to 5 mice capacity
- Heated animal bed (+37°C)
- EQUAFLOW™ breathers to deliver equal gas to each nose cone and prevent unwanted animals awakening
- Automatic Active Gas Scavengers
- Compatible with the BIOSTHESIA gas anesthesia station
Ease of use
- Intuitive & user-friendly software interface
- One click to get the image
- Auto-exposure and automatic illumination controls
- Easy to clean
Designed by molecular biologists, the NEWTON 7.0 Software has rich features and guides you into the advanced functions in a very ergonomically designed user interface. The simple and self-understandable menu is ideal in a multi-user environment: just one click is necessary to get the optimum image.
Dive into the comprehensive image analysis modules to easily quantify signal measurements, and get the maximum quantification data out of your samples in a few steps.
Your applications at your fingertips
- Thanks to the unique Fluorescence illumination architecture, the NEWTON 7.0 accommodates 8 excitation channels in the Visible (RGB) and Near-Infrared (NIR) spectrums. Signals can be overlaid so that several reporters can be visualized simultaneously in the same animal.
- A large number of molecular reagents and fluorophores can be used such as GFP, YFP, FITC, DAPI, mCHERRY, Alexa Fluor® 680, 700, 750, Cy® 3, 5, 5.5, DyeLight, IRDye® 800CW, VivoTrack 680, VivoTag 750 etc.
Technology with simplicity
Advanced technologies inside, outstanding ease of use outside.
Our latest innovations make the Newton 7.0 the ideal system for publication, quantification and documentation grade imaging.
The Fusion is an extensive portfolio of ultra-sensitive imaging platform, widely considered to be ‘best in class’. Using the most advanced large pixel CCD technology to collect more light, in combination with our unique state of the art V.070 motorized optical lens, the Fusion offers the best sensitivity and speed, and reaches the lowest limits of detection.
The Fusion’s imaging performance is automatically optimized for a wide variety of application requirements:
- For chemiluminescence, the time to get the image is dramatically reduced and precious antibody can be saved.
- For fluorescence, ultra-sensitive detection capability facilitates the use of shorter excitation exposure, thereby reducing photobleaching and phototoxicity and lowering dye concentrations.
The Fusion custom made V.070 lens combines sensitivity and optical performance for very faint light conditions. The optical system includes ultra-low dispersion components to enhance the sensitivity and aspheric elements to deliver consistently sharp images. The V.070 lens has a focusing distance of only 20cm to provide unrivaled sensitivity, clarity and image quality.
HIGH SENSITIVITY READING™
The aim of the Fusion is to maximize the signal and to minimize the noise to achieve the best signal to noise ratio for the lowest limit of detection.
Thanks to our High Sensitivity Reading (HSR) technology, the Fusion reduces the various sources of noise to the lowest floor level and the signal can stand out from the surrounding background. The figures 5 and 6 are a comparison of weak chemiluminescence signal images showing the sensitivity benefit of the Fusion HSR technology face to a competitive system. The HSR technology allows to reach the lowest limit of sensitivity
Fusion’s High Sensitivity Reading (HSR) is a unique technology which delivers ultra-low noise and high sensitivity without altering the raw image data. Thanks to a camera modular design, a dual amplifier architecture and a complete control of the electronic components, the camera noise is reduced to a fraction. The HSR technology is a camera “on-head” built-in technology.
During the light exposure, the non-necessary camera components are shut down. Once the exposure time is over, the camera components are automatically turned back. The shut-down process during the image exposition reduced the camera noise, resulting in a better chip capacity to collect the signal.
At same exposure time with a LED plate standard, the HSR technology provides a better sensitivity by reducing the noise ground level. By keeping the background to its lowest floor level, the very faint signal can easily be detected and quantified.
3D DYNAMIC SCAN™
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ images your sample in real time and reconstructs the data to create live three dimensional models. The 3D reconstruction provides direct information regarding the image dynamic, background level and protein or DNA quantity. A little change of exposure time will refresh the 3D view automatically. The saturation effect can be controlled live before the image is frozen.
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ collects the signal intensities from the gel or blot sample and transform these intensities into distance information from the sample surface. The “picture” produced by the 3D scan describes the relative proteins amounts. This allows the quantity of each protein to be relatively measured and compared against each other. The dynamic scan is performed while the image is acquired by the camera. Measurement can then be made with the live image.
The 3D Dynamic Scan™ opens a new frontier for protein or DNA imaging. Our 3D modeling will change the way you see your sample into 3D quantitative results.
|121197001 BT 500 NEWTON 7.0 BT500, bioluminescence in vivo/in vitro optical imaging platform||Iegūt cenu|
|121197601 BT 100 NEWTON 7.0 FT100, bioluminescence in vivo/in vitro optical imaging platform||Iegūt cenu|
|121197401 FT 500 NEWTON 7.0 FT500, bioluminescence and fluorescence in vivo/in vitro optical imaging platform||Iegūt cenu|
|121197601 FT 100 NEWTON 7.0 FT100, bioluminescence and fluorescence in vivo/in vitro optical imaging platform||Iegūt cenu|